SFU International Services for Students
International Services for Students (ISS) offers programs and services to support undergraduate and graduate student success;
- International Student Advisors - to answer questions and offer advice on issues relating to study/work permits, visas, health insurance, employment, personal and cultural transition [Learn more]
- International & Study Abroad/Exchange Student Orientation
- Programs including International Mentorship, Global Partnering System, Graduate International Community Program, World Films, Intercultural Community Program and Language Circles
- Social events, workshops and group/individual information sessions
- Opportunities for domestic and international students to go on exchange/study abroad and Field Schools programs. [Learn more]
If you have questions related to academic advising, visit students.sfu.ca/advising/academic.
International student advisors can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Join Us on Campus
We look forward to receiving your application and to welcoming you to the programs and campus of Simon Fraser University Surrey.
Contact Enrolment and Recruitment Services at Surrey by email
If any of your academic documents are required for admission, transfer credit or advanced standing, mail any required official documents as early as possible to:
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6M
or fax to: 778.782.4969